Oktober 30, 2009

What They Mean to Me...


Having so many friends is easy to do, but having best friend is such a long way to go. I am the one who really appreciate the symbol of friendship. If you ask me what friend means to me? Well, I will say they have the important role in my life after the role of my family. Perhaps, I could say that they mean a lot to me. However, I have lots of friends, but I only have few, who I called them as ‘My Best Friends”. Best Friends have special place in my life. They are the first people who know what is going on with me when my family is not around. I trust them a lot. Best friends are they who never tired to hear my voice of happiness, sadness, hopeless, and other emotion in my own. My best friends much more understand me than myself. Unconsciously, they help me to learn from the mistakes I did. They teach me to be mature in facing each condition in this cruel life. I love my best friends more than I love myself. They are the spirit that always leads me to move forward and keep going on. They light me up by no dim at all. However, those people called best friends, they are not here, near to me, but they are far from me, we now seldom to communicate and see each other just only on the holiday. We have no common life again, and we survive by ourselves which then we hope by the time we meet, we will have reached our dreams that we are fought at this moment. We are girls with a thousand dreams, we are tough and rough, and we have one vision which is make our parents proud of us. We promise that we will keep up or communication well until we grow older then it’s such an everlasting promises among our friendship. Sometime, I miss them and want to see them. It’s not enough to communicate by only phone or texts. Anyway, they are the reason why I could be like this, try to be tough on my own. They are my truly best friends I’ve ever had. For those roles of them to me, I can say that best friends are really mean to me.

(This writing is dedicated to my best friends; Fika, Dyta, Mei-mei and Nadiyya, “I LOVE YOU,GUYS!” )

0 comments: