Maret 20, 2010

D R E A M E R

‘I am a dreamer’, you said.

‘I have no gut in facing reality’, you named it well.

Do you think it’s a sin to be a dreamer? We were born to be a dreamer indeed,

But, sometime you never realize it, and pretend that you are realistic enough in facing this rough life.

We are after all a dreamer who creates a dreamland under the sky, above the land, and it’s filled with us, the imaginative characters.

We have no begun and neither does end.

We run forever in this tricky mind of reality

Somehow or other, reality seems imitation,

And fantasy of our dreamland is rather fully realistic,

You are shouting out loud in front of my face,

Waking me up as if everything was fake,

Hey, don’t you realize that ‘Reality’ is also a fake?

What lies beyond you and me?

It seems like no boundaries between fantasy and reality,

But, see…

You couldn’t make it without this dreamer,

You lied yourselves, you are pretending,

So, who is the dreamer after all?

Figure it out, what is fake, what is faith, who are we, who am I,

‘I am a dreamer’, you said

‘I have no gut in facing reality’, you named it well

But, you and I are living in both chain of dream and reality after all

0 comments: