September 26, 2012

New Stage of Life

Halo I am now back as a robot!

It's been mostly more than a year since I wrote my last post. Thesis stuffs kept me busy and drew my attention for nothing else. I have officially got my degree! It took me 3,5 years to engage in Kierkegaard's project,  but it's totally awesome. OK. Let's not talk too much about what had happened.
You may see now I am sitting helplessly in my office waiting for my boss' instructions. NO, it's somehow cool working back here. At least, it's one step closer to my dream when I was child. It doesn't seem perfect though. This is where I start my career. I always do my best for every single day just to reach the next stage of this 'game'.

Sometime, my life now is lonesome. I should wake up early and late for coming home. Less time to share, less time to read, less time to learn, and less time to sleep as well. My only best friend is only smart machines such computer and my blackberry. My laptop is getting too old to be played with. He coughs so much lately and suffers from fever or something. I don't have a heart to push him. He was so much helpful while I was working on my thesis. He woke up almost 24 hours a day accompany me to knit of my dreams. I just now realize that he needs to take a bed rest, but please do not leave me so soon because I still need you, laptop  :( I think I should get round him to go to hospital. Once I have collected some money, I'll fix you, dear. Both of us are lonesome after all.

In spite of such lonesome, I am happy and thank to GOD for what He grants me: family, job which allows me to meet great people like my Ambassador--Mr. Jovan, Mrs. Olga, Mr. Vladan and Mr. Andrej and my future life, Putra. They are such a blessing to me. Thanks God :-)

0 comments: