November 26, 2009

The Letter to North and South

I am writing a letter to my North and South

It is a scene of life cycle of us
We always met five times a day within a sacred hall
and we always talked about hope and wishes,
admires Thou every breath since we are gratefully thanked
the composure of Thy present always covers me with smile and tears,
no matter what happened, what has just happened and what is going to happen,
we never missed the meeting, not once.
Until I wrote Thou this letter
We are rarely meet lately,
I don't know what happen to me, but it seems like we now get far away,
It is not five times, but sometime only three or four times a day
Did I forget Thou?
No, I guess or Yes I did so,
I am lost in a lust, hearing Your voice, "She is a betrayer!"
Hurts me so, but this is it, Thou caught me false and sinful
I know Thou always wait for me in the same place everyday, but no presence of me then,
What's left?
Believing in Thou is like a food to my flickering heart and soul,
I am lost and I am losing Thou
Forgive me for all unforgiveness
Please, wait me in that place every five times a day,
My oath will never let Thou be there without me,
My oath that makes Thou stay and put Thy hand out to me,
Now, it's not only hope nor wishes, but devil and angel, forgiveness and unforgiveness, and oath, promises, swear within a sacred hall of me to Thou, truthfully remorse of me,
Never close my heart and let me in,
splash me with the purity of verse of Thy,
I beg Thou to stay forever and don't let me go,

For I am writing a letter to my North and South

0 comments: