November 26, 2009

Silly thoughts about thoughts

This is the theory or rather specifically called as my principle I found related to the experience through my own thoughts, or you can say it as an instinct indeed. I dont know where it begun, but sometime I felt that the power of human thoughts are deadly amazing.

As the started, I just want to remind you that everything I wrote in this space is absolutely the crap rather silly opinion that you can trust or not either. It's all up to you. So, enjoy this crazzy stuffs.

It just like a huge driver capacity that you may load the countless databases inside of it, just like USB within many types according to its capacity or just like a computer which not only works in saving but also processing something, datas. Obviously, it is brain, inside our head doing this. Brain is just the centre of coordinating system in your body so you have a balance. Then, its jobs are beside processing, it also helps you to remember the events and to think about it (it's theoritically). However, have you ever told that everything comes in our mind sometime unconciously reflects to the experiences we had before we live. As a result, human are technically creative and cultured. For instance, human creates something then they named it. Say, it is a tool made of glass reflects your own image, then it is called in term of "mirror" which then admitted and used by all the people around the world. Actually, the capability they have in doing so has started since we were in the world before this world. What I mean here is simply agree about what PLATO stated about the world of idea. He believes that the world of idea is the reality meanwhile the life in the world today is based on the experience we got in the world of idea, so we can say that as it is unreal world of today. Personally, I am quite agree with the theory of Plato because it is possible that human has already given and experienced themselves long time before they are born into this life. That's why, human is supposed to be critically logic in their perspectives, cultured, creative, and well in creating as well as maintaining the world they live.

By the way, it is the interlude of my further explanation about the power of thouhghts. Essentially, my point of view is more than those things I've already expalained, but don't worry it still has something to do with it.

moving on to my personal theory which is actually the point of this writing! *hohohoho*
The theory is that the answers of whole questions in this world can be done by exploring the thoughts of human being because everything has already saved and experienced before we live in this world, just like what Plato has said. All the printed answers are made by human, so I believe that human by themselves could find the answers by using their own brain, their thought without depending on the sources which is made by human also and sometimes it has possibility goes wrong. However, this is what I called as the flexibility of human thoughts and the magical intuition of thoughts. Well, in this case, my theory is not implemented in terms of religion point of view because it is absolute case that cannot be questioned by your own thoughts. Also some cases with the principle facts about something. Anyway, every little things in this world always have two possibilities, so we must think and figure it out. Try to ask yourself about what is this and what is that then how this thing could happen, why, and etc. These questions will help you to see every cases in many different point of views, and not dirrecly accept everything said on the printed stuff or other people's opinion. You can filtrate even giving your rebuttal and your own arguments. However, those activities just only could be done by using our brain, our thoughts. Unconsciously, every human has capability to find the answer of everything lies on this earth by (again) exploring their thoughts!

Actually, in my dialy life, I would prefer to use my brain to think as hard as it can at first than to find the answer directly through the printed answers because I do believe in the power of my thoughts and the answer is already there, we just need the harder efforts to find it out!

So, what do you think?
You don't have to be agree with my theory. It just (again) only what my thoughts said about its power, none of the experiments prove about my theory itself.
Indeed, it's not impossible if my theory will be proven, we never know. Hehehehe....

0 comments: