Mei 30, 2009

Hurt! Give me space to breath...





It was opened
... heavy-shaped of happiness... light-burdened of miseries.... called out the name... adored joyful, adored freedom, adored landscape, adored world... admired imaginations... light up the path... in the arms, lied up the moraine... let it all melt... sickness of emptiness... voiceless... stuck... the oath cursed... drowned us down... it was deeper, is deeper,could not explain... life-suicide of the oath... am I asunder? do I shatter? I used to believe in fairy tale... I used to lie the tales of it... I used to dream about it, lay, relief them in the arms... it was just killed... tortured of my eyes, ears, nose... deeply hard heart brought me collapse... I wish I could heal... find me the cures... bloody hurtin' after all... it could be your own... I couldn't... it just fester and goin' worse... how to deal with this? I wish I could scream... the hug of warmth... the touch of affection... damned it outrage-tread... mocking-up.... licked it up, sucked it up... damnly... I should, have to, must killed it away.... tell me how...
stop clouding up...
stop picking-up ...
stop it...

pleaseee....

I'm tear-stained the tears...

Feel it...I'm WEAK...


0 comments: