Juni 06, 2009

Know Nothing

It's done occupied myself in a chain of the dark circled life...
I was and still I am affected with the air of yesterday, which was just only poisoned, could kill me slowly, could make my body and soul infected...

Somebody, anybody, everybody passed by...
the kindness offered as the healing,
did they really care or just offered the air for themselves or it's a lust?

I used to blame my own path,but then I finally figured it out...
it's not about theirs or mine...
it's not about good or evils...
and it's not about now, yesterday, or then...

because...

I know nothing about yesterday.

It just about today when I settled onto the patch, by no learning.
Set up the armed that I could even no more asundered.

It just about today when I feel the -DAY, by no learning.
Set up the spaces where I could stop the torture.

The torture of mine that brought me onto afflictions...
anytime, I rely on nothing because I know nothing about hinging on mine at them who just felt nothing about nothingness...



cHn20 (TM)

0 comments: