Juni 06, 2009

This is the Reasons

It starts over again...
I'm travellin a lot, and from now on...
no more pain and hurtin!
I've already known everything about my surroundings and also about you.
You are easy to come and easy to go...
Do you think that it is a game?
No baby, I wont let it happen anymore because you are the reason why I have to wake up from those stupid dreams and silly hopes.
It's right anyway, "losing the hopes called freedom"
I wanna set myself be free and throw the dreamS away...
build the strongest feelin'
not ever to runaway anymore then I'll stay the same...
You won't find me as I did...
I don't even want this feelin' stays in the wrong place...
It's not your place!
It's not you, exactly NOT YOU!
Get away this feelin and replace it to your place.


cHn20 (TM)

0 comments: