Januari 28, 2010

E S C A P E


Let this soul goes with the glowing ray of purity,
Behind the tears I hide from reality,
Rainbow is a little paradise in my sight, giving its touch in wrapping feeling,
The crying of nature will always be my soulmate to fill me up inside,
Each tone of melody is a healthy medicine for my evil buddy, hope balance among angel and demon,
The magic words of these fingers usually amaze me a lot, I would love to have in space,
Love for all season from them is food for this starving spirit,
and, closing this amazing sight is deeply giving me some relieve of being not too sensitive to be in

touch in reality and so the quality of remembering of some crazy stuffs,
I am hiding, I am on mask, "Gorgeous Incognito", I've named it.

Mother earth, let this soul of madness will soon heal resembles with those escaping team, so that I could sniff my blessing bliss of life and be grateful for them.

0 comments: